Memory PHY RTL - Silicon Design Engineer
2485 Augustine Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Memory PHY RTL - Silicon Design Engineer with our client located in Santa Clara, CA.
- The Memory PHY RTL team is looking for passionate and experienced Design Engineers for RTL Design and development of high-speed Memory PHY IPs.
- Digital design and RTL coding.
- Digital design of behavioral analog mix signal subcomponent using System Verilog and other languages.
- Verification tasks including clock, voltage, and reset domain crossing checks, LEC, and review/debug of other verification checks
- RTL debug and support (Verdie experience preferred)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, CSH, TCL)
- Co-ordinating design verification and implementation activities.
- RTL coding experience in Verilog/System Verilog
- Experience of GDDR/DDR/Serdes PHY
- Experience of RTL design checks including CDC, VDC, RDC, gate and RTL timing simulation, power simulation
- Ability to write and debug scripts in C, Perl, Python, etc.
- Ability to plan and work independently.
- Pay Rate Range: $63-$68.97/hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy-up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.