Kirkland, WA # US
Position Title: Membership Coordinator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Membership Coordinator opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington
- Provide first-tier support for membership inquiries and help solving member questions with other Bluetooth SIG staff.
- Support in troubleshooting for members with login issues
- Own the relationship with assigned member companies and satisfaction of them.
- Maintain and promote SLA (Service Level Agreement) for membership support.
- Understand and enforce membership policies and procedures.
- Maintain member account information accurately in the membership CRM system.
- Process member applications based on company policy and procedures
- Own all downgrade tasks for the whole membership base
- Perform member account functions such as account updates, membership renewals and upgrades
- Propose enhancement as needed for the member application process
- Backup other team members as needed
- Experience in Customer service / Membership Relations Management field
- Comfortable interacting (typically written correspondence) with a multitude of international countries and with individuals for whom English is a second language
- Works well with following processes and checklists
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and professionalism
- Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environment while pay attention to details
- Passionate about helping people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in CRM and/or related customer support software and Zendesk
- High degree of intellectual curiosity to learn and improve
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.