6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Media Lead
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Oversee all paid media programs supporting our Marketing team led by a lean, smart internal team (media managers and programmatic manager) as well as our global media agency.
- Ability to be a well-rounded team leader while not having any hesitations to rolling up their sleeves to get work done.
- Work closely with the Global Advertising Lead to inform and maintain our Brand Advertising initiatives and key launch dates to align with Global media programs.
- Work closely and stay informed with the Demand Center leads to nurture our demand media campaigns.
- Must be able to prepare, review and present well-thought out media recommendations that achieves our marketing goals to senior leadership.
- Manage global media agency partners workload, SLA, finances, deliverables and relationship.
- Proven experience and knowledge with strategically preparing multi-platform media recommendation and results (broadcast, programmatic, OOH, publishing, audio, demand generation, etc.).
- Demonstrate strong interest and experience with Digital media, with the fascination of continually learning new and innovative products, especially with programmatic and reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance data, and provide insights, learnings and optimization recommendations.
- Manage communications/statuses between our agency partners.
- Oversee Media team and media agency with digital campaign trafficking instructions for a number of campaigns globally.
- Stay up-to-date with advertising/media industry trends and news, to help inform campaign strategy and tactics.
- Prepare insightful media opportunity POVs with a clear and rational recommendation.
- Gain internal teams and external agency trust to ensure seamless, high quality advertising operations.
- 10+ years of proven experience in cross-platform media, either from agency or Tech client-side companies.
- High expertise in the digital advertising landscape, with a zeal for learning more.
- Proven experience with implementing multi-media programs, and the process for a successful launch.
- Ability to review digital campaign performance data and output a clear insightful story.
- Proactive mindset, that enjoys working with a team.
- Education – Bachelor' s Degree
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.