Mechanical Test Engineer
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Mechanical Test Engineer opportunity with our client located in Bellevue, Washington.
- Assist in the drafting of test requirements, test designs and test procedures for experimental work.
- Assist with data analysis and generate test reports.
- Under the guidance of Senior Test Engineers, support the coordination of testing activities for setup and commissioning of experimental equipment.
- Support continuous learning and application of nuclear industry best practices in order to maintain the highest quality of engineering design and proactively identify process change/enhancement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of Engineering
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in a testing / research and development environment preferred.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Experience with post-processing and documenting experiments.
- Experience with multiple types of testing (R&D, Acceptance, Validation, Qualification)
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists in a research environment.
- Ability to handle projects that include multiple objectives and ability to resolve conflicts between objectives.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently during a given work week.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Safety conscience.
- Ability to work with minimum direction to solve challenging research and development problems.
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trustworthiness and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork
- Pay Rate Range: $55-75/h
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.