21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BSME or related
- 10+ years of recent experience designing/drafting aerospace, automotive structure’ s parts, components, or subsystems, utilizing CREO software
- Strong mechanical design and large-scale integration skills using Creo 2.0 or greater software
- Large scale model manipulation techniques
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and associated drawings
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Familiar with existing applicable drafting standards
- Large Tolerance Stack-up Analysis
- Designing for manufacturing and assembly
- Launch vehicle or spacecraft structural systems experience is a plus
- Experience with Windchill is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.