Mechanical Engineer 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Mechanical Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop, design, and implement mechanical solutions including but not limited to enclosures and mechanisms while managing constraints in space, time, cost, manufacturing, structural integrity, and thermal loads.
- Direct and coordinate mechanical engineering and manufacturing services as required.
- Develop project documentation including specifications, 3D CAD models, 2D drawings, schedules and presentations to capture and communicate the mechanical design to achieve the defined project goals.
- BS, MS or PhD in ME required and/or 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
- Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in PTC Creo or Wildfire strongly desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.