21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Mechanical Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Mechanical Designer in Kent, WA.
- 7+ years of experience designing/drafting structural parts, precision components, and/or subsystems
- Proficiency in 3D CAD programs (Creo Pro/E and Pro/E Piping) using Windchill PDM
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Knowledge of fabrication and integration processes for machined components and welded assemblies
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and associated drawings
- Working knowledge of materials, machine design, mechanisms and additive manufacturing (AM) techniques
- Experience in component/assembly level structural/thermal FEA
- Extensive practice in Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
- Rocket engine structural and fluid systems experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.