21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Mechanical Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Mechanical Designer in Kent, WA.
- 7+ years of experience designing/drafting structural parts, precision components, and/or subsystems
- Experience in Creo Pro/E and Pro/E Piping using Windchill PDM
- Strong work ethic with a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of fabrication and integration processes for machined components and welded assemblies
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and associated drawings
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of materials, machine design, mechanisms and additive manufacturing (AM) techniques
- Experience in component/assembly level structural/thermal FEA
- Extensive practice in Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
- Rocket engine structural and fluid systems experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.