Mechanical Designer - Fluid Systems
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Mechanical Designer – Fluid Systems
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Mechanical Designer in Kent, WA.
- BSME or related
- 3+ years designing/drafting aerospace or automotive structure’ s parts, components or subsystems
- Experience with Creo (Pro/Engineer)
- Strong mechanical design and integration skills using 3-D CAD software
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and associated drawings
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Familiar with existing applicable drafting standards
- Experience with a PDM version control database
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Drafting and designing routed systems and experience with Pro/E Piping
- Designing for manufacturing and assembly
- Launch vehicle or spacecraft fluid systems experience
- Experience using GD&T for drawings in a development or production environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.