Mechanical Design Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer in Kent, WA.
- BSME or related
- 10+ years experience designing/drafting aerospace and/or automotive structure’ s parts, components, or subsystems, utilizing CREO software
- Strong mechanical design and large-scale integration skills using Creo 2.0 or greater software
- Large scale model manipulation techniques
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and associated drawings
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Familiar with existing applicable drafting standards
- Large Tolerance Stack-up Analysis
- Designing for manufacturing and assembly
- Launch vehicle or spacecraft structural systems experience is a plus
- Experience with Windchill is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.