Mechanical / Materials Engineer
Building 88 88/2321 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Mechanical / Materials Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Masters or PhD in materials / polymer engineering preferred.
- Relevant Mechanical experience.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products
- Proficiency in PTC Creo or Wildfire desired.
- Proficiency in statistical tolerance analysis strongly desired.
- Demonstrate specific experience and expertise with soft materials integration to hard goods at high volume (e.g. micro-fibers, wovens, adhesives, PU etc.) with foundational knowledge of materials chemistry, related process engineering, and cross material interactions.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.