Materials Test Engineer
1 Microsoft Way Studio A and Studio X (Lab) Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Materials Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Materials Test Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Hands-on experience with a variety of adhesives, sealants, and/or coatings used in electronics manufacturing. (Exp. with all 3 is not required)
- Hands-on experience using equipment from Instron and/or Nordson DAGE to test the mechanical properties of materials.
- Hands-on experience doing assembly of small electronics, including detailed soldering and gluing.
- Hands-on experience with basic electronic test instruments (microscope, power supply, oscilloscope, digital volt meter, etc.)
- Ability to follow detailed safety procedures and material handling instructions.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.