Materials & Process Engineer II
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Materials & Process Engineer II
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Materials & Process Engineer II in Kent, WA.
- Masters in material science/engineering or related field and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Proven experience qualifying processes and parts within an aerospace or gas turbine environment
- Proven experience sourcing, analyzing, manufacturing, and testing of aerospace grade materials such as aluminums, nickel alloys, titanium, stainless steel, and other exotic alloys
- Experience with materials in cryogenic and elevated temperatures.
- Proven experience managing technology development projects, measuring technical progress, resources, and managing budgets.
- Proven experience developing and executing test plans for analysis and qualification of components or materials.
- Proven experience developing and executing experimental plans, analyzing data and concisely reporting the results.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.