Material Planning Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Material Planning Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Interface with internal and external partners to drive the end-to-end flow of inventory, coordinating execution activities through to delivery and receipt
- Plan material for consumption at globally distributed locations
- Manage exceptions and priorities while communicating with and engaging stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and recommend system configurations and inputs
- Perform data and root cause analyses to understand material demand & fulfillment
- Report on operational metrics to address data and process
- Prior experience with inventory and materials management a big plus
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership to execute priorities on behalf of customer needs
- High attention to detail and ability to manage stakeholders expectations
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor' s degree in logistics, supply chain, engineering, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience supporting supply chain, logistics, data center, or facility operations
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.