Material Planning Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Material Planning Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
We are seeking a Material Planning Manager to support business and facility operations for global infrastructure. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally to create and manage requests in ensuring parts availability to sustain and grow our critical data center operation. This role is based in our main office in Menlo Park, CA.
- Interface with internal and external partners to drive the end-to-end flow of inventory, coordinating execution activities through to delivery and receipt
- Plan material for consumption at globally distributed locations
- Manage exceptions and priorities while communicating with and engaging stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze, and recommend system configurations and inputs
- Perform data and root cause analyses to understand material demand & fulfillment
- Report on operational metrics to address data and process
- 5+ years of experience supporting supply chain, logistics, data center, or facility operations
- Prior experience with inventory and materials management a big plus
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership to execute priorities on behalf of customer needs
- High attention to detail and ability to manage stakeholders expectations
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor' s degree in logistics, supply chain, engineering, or other related field S
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.