12227 134th CT NE STE 100 Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Title: Materials Handler
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced Materials Handler with our client located in Redmond, Washington
- Making sure inventory is stored in an organized manner.
- Picking and packing orders accurately and efficiently.
- Ensuring all incoming deliveries match the company purchase order.
- Conducting cycle counts and reconciliations of variances.
- Execute ERP inventory transactions.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area in the warehouse.
- High school diploma / general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of previous experience in a warehouse role.
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
- 1+ years of forklift experience a plus!
- Must be able to lift 40-50lbs.
- Experience with Oracle a plus but not required
- Must have current valid Washington State driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Job Type: Contract 6+ months to potential hire
- Pay Rate Range: $22 - 30hr
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.