Master Data Specialist
571 Silveron Boulevard Flower Mound, TX 75028 US
Position Title: Master Data Specialist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Master Data Specialist with our client located in Flower Mound, TX.
- Maintains the Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP) system to support Integration, New Product Development and Production efforts.
- Partners across the organization in leading the Item Master maintenance process efforts.
- Partners with quality systems team to initiate and drive project improvement efforts as assigned by management.
- Support end users in preparation and processing Part Data.
- Support SAP data load activities for Thermedx integration.
- Support SAP end to end testing for Thermedx integration.
- Provide Hyper Care for SAP go live for Thermedx products
- Ensure Part Data Quality & Integrity through maintenance of our data systems
- Review, approve, and accurately enter part information in our PLM (e.g., Agile/Sharepoint) and ERP (SAP) system.
- Create, mature, develop, and maintain our ERP processes and procedures to meet business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Lead ERP system interactions with upstream and downstream systems including UDI and develop robust processes across business locations
- Be the SME for quality system part processing
- Ensure regulations and corporate requirements are adhered to from set standards
- Assist management in implementing process improvement initiatives
- Partner with manager to drive continuous improvement actions in support of company and department goals
- Train others in understanding how data and processes interact between systems.
- College degree in Business Admin or Technology preferred
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in managing part data or system data in SAP
- Advance level in Microsoft Excel required
- Agile experience desired
- Sharepoint experience desired
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi task
- Demonstrated ability to interact with both technical and non-technical personnel and be a team player
- Ability to observe and correct inconsistencies and errors
- High standard of integrity, accuracy, organization and prioritization
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and analyze reports
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.