21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Scheduler
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Scheduler in Kent, WA.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of scheduling experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Proficient Oracle Primavera P6
- Proficient MS Office skills; strong MS Excel skills
- Demonstrate the ability to identify dependencies across projects and recommend mitigation and workaround strategies
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- B.S. Business, B.S. Engineering, Operations Management, and/or MBA
- PMI-SP Certification
- 3 years of Aerospance Manufacturing Experience
- Experience with manufacturing organizations and/or supply chain
- Confluence, JIRA, SQL, MySQL, Power Query, Power Pivot
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.