21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Scheduler
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Scheduler in Kent, WA.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 5+ years of scheduling experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Proficient Oracle Premivera P6
- Proficient MS Office skills; strong MS Excel skills
- Demonstrate the ability to identify dependencies across projects and recommend mitigation and workaround strategies
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- PMI-SP Certification
- 3 years of Aerospance Manufacturing Experience
- Experience with manufacturing organizations and/or supply chain
- Confluence, JIRA, SQL, MySQL, Power Query, Power Pivot
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.