Manufacturing Process Analyst
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Process Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Analyst in Kent, WA.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering Technology, Operations Management, or Business
- 5+ years of experience working directly with manufacturing in a production environment
- 3 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Strong analytic skill set and a high degree of proficiency in data mining
- Exceptional with Excel and manual data analysis
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Must be able to support a 6: 00 am start and work weekends when necessary
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Operations Management, MSE and/or MBA
- Rocket Engine Manufacturing Experience
- Experience transitioning development to production
- Manned space flight production experience
- Strong teaming skills
- Experience with manufacturing organizations and/or supply chain
- Hands-on experience with materials and manufacturing processes
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.