Manufacturing Process Analyst
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Process Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Analyst in Kent, WA.
- BS in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering Technology, Operations Management, or Business
- 5+ years of experience working directly with manufacturing in a production environment
- 3 years of experience in aerospace manufacturing
- Strong analytic skill set and a high degree of proficiency in data mining
- Exceptional with Excel and manual data analysis
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Must be able to support a 6: 00 am start and work weekends when necessary
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Operations Management, MSE and/or MBA
- Rocket Engine Manufacturing Experience
- Experience transitioning development to production
- Manned space flight production experience
- Strong teaming skills
- Experience with manufacturing organizations and/or supply chain
- Hands-on experience with materials and manufacturing processes
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.