21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Planner
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Planner in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts from an accredited university
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher (on 4.0 scale)
- Experience with work instruction documentation and BOM structures
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Proven experience and successful track record developing/starting new processes
- Strong written, personal, technical, and software skills (Scheduling, Issue Tracking, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at all levels of the organization
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.