9461 Willows RD NE , STE 100 Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer with our client in Redmond, WA.
- This Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing embedded and PC-based software for controlling electro-optical based products to ensure system functionality from prototype to production.
- BS Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering and minimum 3 to 5 years related experience or combination of education and experience.
- Must be a US Person and okay with the creation of weapons.
- Preferably experience in a electronics instrumentation assembly and test environment, examples of which are below:
- Experience with an emphasis on product design, including designing for manufacture and assembly.
- Experience with Opto-electronic mechanical design.
- Experience with high-volume manufacturing methods.
- Experience with adherence to MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-882D.
- Experienced in New Product Introduction methodology.
- Experienced in Design for Manufacture and assembly methodology.
- Experience in design for NC machining.
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- (Solidworks, Catia, ProE, Solid Edge or Unigraphics etc.)
- PDM such as Enterprise
- Statistical Software (i.e. Minitab)
- ERP and related systems (i.e. Unipoint QA Software)