Bausch + Lomb O'Fallon, MO 63368
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in O’ Fallon, Missouri.
- Investigate, justify and implement automation and new technology opportunities.
- Suggest product redesigns to reduce cost and cycle.
- Improve production processes, equipment and methods to reduce cost and cycle.
- Provide assistance with CAD documentation, SOP’ s, Test Instructions, PFMEA.
- See that necessary validations or verifications are performed according to Quality Systems Regulations.
- Correct and resolve manufacturing issues to minimize production downtime.
- Work on new product and process design teams as well as change coordination that may impact assembly operations and test procedures.
- Lead and Assist with CAPA investigation, root cause analysis, deviations, etc. independently and within teams
- Provide support, as necessary, to Quality team during audits
- Assist with preventative maintenance activities, as required
- Independently leads minor projects and change implementations.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing support
- SPC, Solidworks, MSProject, Office suite, Access a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.