11250 Kirkland Way Suite 203 Kirkland, WA 98033
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- BS in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years experience in process design, development, test, and validation
- Ability to take on multiple responsibilities, change direction at a moment’ s notice, and remain flexible during the development phases of the project.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Med Device experience
- Ability to express technically complicated ideas and explain them to others
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturer in supporting manufacturing and test transfer from local manufacturing to offsite manufacturing.
- Experience evaluating product designs and facilitate DF(X) improvements
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.