11250 Kirkland Way Suite 203 Kirkland, WA 98033
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- BS in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years experience in process design, development, test, and validation
- Ability to take on multiple responsibilities, change direction at a moment’ s notice, and remain flexible during the development phases of the project.
- Good analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Med Device experience
- Ability to express technically complicated ideas and explain them to others
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturer in supporting manufacturing and test transfer from local manufacturing to offsite manufacturing.
- Experience evaluating product designs and facilitate DF(X) improvements
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.