21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer, Blue Engines Avionics
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. or M.S degree in Manufacturing engineering or a related discipline
- 10+ years of demonstrated resourcefulness and execution within complex, rapidly-changing outsourced manufacturing environments
- Deep understanding of PCBA process development and quality control
- Project management skills consistent with leading a team including suppliers through the complex Production Transition phase, to include initial ramp-up and full production
- Experience with the full product life cycle, and all manufacturing engineering tasks at each phase
- Experience with ERP systems, work order creation/management, and BOM structures.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Lean, Six Sigma or related training
- Experience with 3D CAD software.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.