21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in engineering or physics discipline.
- Project management skills consistent with leading a team including suppliers through the complex Production Transition phase.
- Familiarity with best practices regarding safety, the use of pneumatics, hydraulics, avionics, and cleanliness
- Desire to work hands-on, both independently and as part of a team, throughout the development and production phases of the product life-cycle.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with ERP systems, work order creation/management, and BOM structures.
- Experience in both development and production environments.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.