3740 Aloclek Pl, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Hillsboro, Oregon.
- Create manufacturing planning for machined and assembled products including diverse coating and inspection requirements.
- Participate in tooling development.
- Support lean manufacturing initiatives and improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Have experience using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and blue print reading.
- Have strong project management and computer skill including creation of spreadsheets.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have familiarity with machining processes, including ' hands on' machining experience involving modern multi-axis CNC Machine Tools.
- CNC programming experience is highly valued.
- Experience planning and quoting machined parts is desirable
- Experience manufacturing aerospace or complex machined products is highly valued
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent years of experience.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.