Machine Programmer I
Huntsville, AL *
Position Title: Machine Programmer I
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Machine Programmer I in Huntsville, AL.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in NC Programming
- Excellent blue print reading skills including GD&T per ASME Y14.5M-1994 standard
- 5+ years of machining experience
- Design for manufacture experience
- Must have Nickel based alloys and Aluminum experience
- Fluent in use of precision hand tools and familiar with use of personal computers
- Individual must be self-motivating to prioritize work to meet project completion dates
- MasterCam X8 or higher experience preferred
- Nickel based alloys, copper, Ti exp
- Vericut or other program verification software experience
- Experience operating heavy lifting equipment such as cranes and forklifts around flight critical hardware
- CMM programming/operation
- Faro arm experience
- Setup and operate CNC machines
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.