M&A Security Analyst
San Jose, CA 95124
Position Title: M&A Security Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Develop and maintain M&A playbooks, detailed process flows, IPOR (process of record), RACI, Heat Diagrams, etc for Information Security, Compliance and Release Management following policies and industry best practices.
- Coordinate and engage with cross functional teams to manage and complete the security integration efforts as prioritized
- Maintain and present detailed status reports on integration milestones and tasks on an on-going basis.
- Participate in M&A meetings as the InfoSec representative.
- Complete any required training related to M&A processes and tools.
- Proactively investigate and report status on any M&A related inquiries and efforts.
- Successful applicant will help ensure the security processes are followed and will need excellent relationship management and communication/negotiation skills to enforce security policy, process, standards and controls.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.