Logic Design Engineer
3900 N Capital of Texas Highway Austin, TX 78746 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for Logic Design Engineer with our client that is located in Austin, TX.
• Drive the timely development and debug of new features on the custom memory controller.
• Working on SOC IP delivery with all sanity checks.
• Work on timing debug and closure.
• Working on LINT, CDC flows and analysis.
• Work with the verification team to verify the functionality and correctness of the design.
• Collaborate with implementation to achieve your timing and area.
• Produce quality RTL on schedule meeting PPA goals.
• Knowledge of Verilog, scripting, STA.
• Knowledge of memory controller.
• Knowledge of PHY design.
• Experience in one or more memory technologies: DDR4/5, LPDDR & HBM.
• Experience with a scripting language like Perl or Python.
• Energetic, curiosity, and passion in logic design.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Efficient digital design techniques.
• Knowledge of JEDEC memory standards.
• Contract: 4 months.
• Pay Rate: $85 - $95 /hr
• Location: Austin, TX
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.