Lead Technician, Engineering
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Lead Technician, Engineering opportunity.
- • Work from predefined protocols, CAD drawings, electrical schematics, diagrams, work instructions or other specifications in accordance with established lab procedures
- • Document and record test data in compliance with quality requirements and compare results against predetermined limits
- • Follow test schedules to meet test completion delivery dates
- • Demonstrate and promote professionalism and leadership in communicating problems/issues and test non-conformance findings with multiple customers
- • Set up, operate, and/or maintain test equipment and tools where applicable
- • Adhere to environmental and safety procedures associated with lab processes and procedures
- • Perform other related duties as assigned
- • Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering Technology, equivalent education in an associated discipline, or equivalent military training such as avionics, radar, power systems, electronics, etc.
- • 2+ years of applicable technical experience
- • Associate Technical Degree with a minimum of 2+ years of related experience preferred
- • Proficient with test and measurement equipment
- • Proficient computer skills including office software applications
- • Medical device test experience
- • Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- • Good written and verbal communication skills
- • Good reading and math skills
- • Certifications for basic skills such as soldering
- • Ability to work independently with the ability to identify and resolve issues
- Pay Rate Range: TBD
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.