Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce
1191 2nd Ave 6th Floor Seattle, WA 98101 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer - Salesforce
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract-to-hire or perm opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Responsible to hold the Systems Integrator (SI) accountable to standards of development and ensure that deliverables meet expectations.
- Be a strong voice in architectural conversations when defining the reference frontend architecture.
- “ Own” frontend development strategy and guidance for our client’ s SalesForce Commerce Cloud implementation.
- Ensure that senior leadership and key project stakeholders are informed about architectural direction.
- Guide Software Engineers in the implementation and delivery of market expansion properties.
- Proven experience delivering production ready frontend implementations on the SalesForce / Demandware platform.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with data management strategies in browser environments.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web frontends with complex multi-tier applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong willingness to learn and teach. A passion for solving problems and desire to understand how things work.
- Ability to help troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Ability to author well designed, testable, efficient code. We always prefer clarity over clever.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.