Launch Operations Software Developer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Software Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Developer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering
- 3+ years C/C++ development
- Python experience
- Demonstrable software development experience with real-time systems
- Ability to analyze and integrate with existing software systems
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with networked, distributed systems
- Understanding of Ethernet networks and minor troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience with LabView
- Familiarity with unit test frameworks (e.g. CppUTest, Google Test)
- Familiarity with static analysis tools
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.