Labview Test Tech
6812 185th Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Labview Test Tech
Position Description: Our client in Redmond, has an opening for a Labview Test Technician for a contract role with potential to convert to FTE.
- Select electromechanical components and build test fixtures with the help of engineering
- Perform testing for preliminary designs and finished products
- Create test plans; capture results in test reports
- Troubleshoot electromechanical systems under test
- Create wiring harness and cables for testing
- Maintain and organize lab equipment and materials
- Experience with LabView (or equivalent), setting up and running electromechanical test setups
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble and disassemble components, both small and large
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Experience with Microsoft Excel: tabulating data and creating graphs
- Experience with multi-meters and power supplies
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with hydraulic test systems (< 150PSI)
- Shop experience (Mills, lathes, drilling/tapping)
- Ability to debug and rework PCBs, and solder components
- IPC Certifications (J-STD-001, A-610, A-620, 7711/7721)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidate
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.