Lab Technician 2
Building 88 88/2968 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Assembling and re-working PCB assemblies.
- Assembling various kinds of cables including digital, cable and power.
- Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problems like opens, shorts, cold-solder, etc.
- Purchasing and kitting parts for PCB assemblies.
- Generating documentation to support Bill of Materials (analog and digital testing and troubleshooting).
- Writing and verifying test procedures
- 5 or more years military or related experience will be considered.
- Excellent hand soldering skills and fine pitch surface mount rework ability.
- The ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and datasheets for electrical and mechanical specifications.
- The ability to assemble prototype electronics.
- Experience testing and debugging assemblies.
- Experience with lab test equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based computers.
- Experience supporting HWSW engineers Excellent customer service skills.
- Education: AA in Electronics or better.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.