Lab Technician 2
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Lab Technician 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Assembling and re-working PCB assemblies.
- Assembling various kinds of cables including digital, cable and power.
- Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problems like opens, shorts, cold-solder, etc.
- Purchasing and kitting parts for PCB assemblies.
- Generating documentation to support Bill of Materials (analog and digital testing and troubleshooting).
- Writing and verifying test procedures
- 5 or more years military or related experience will be considered.
- Excellent hand soldering skills and fine pitch surface mount rework ability.
- The ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and datasheets for electrical and mechanical specifications.
- The ability to assemble prototype electronics.
- Experience testing and debugging assemblies.
- Experience with lab test equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows based computers.
- Experience supporting HWSW engineers
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Education: AA in Electronics or better.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.