Lab Technician 1
Building 88 88/2069 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Lab Technician 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Qualified candidate will be performing HW rework tasks for our organization.
- This is an internal team customer-facing position which requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate also needs to be self-motivated with the ability to come up to speed quickly on the required work to be performed.
- In our fast-paced environment candidates need strong organizational skills as well.
- 3+ years working in electronics as a technician, engineering tech a plus.
- 1+ year micro-solder rework experience (0201 or smaller components).
- BGA (small package, 12 balls or less) rework capability.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Allegro, Excel, Word and Outlook in Win 10.
- Mechanical and PCB assembly experience.
- Familiar with JLink and DediProg FW flashing tools a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.