Building 88 88/2069 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Lab Procurement
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
Manage the procurement of materials and parts for the development of products. This may include but not limited to:
- Researching various materials and suppliers executing purchase transactions utilizing procurement tools such as PO’ s, One-Time-Payments, and corporate credit cards
- Tracking shipments receiving and distributing materials
- Tracking and reporting spend on a weekly basis managing
- Monthly expense reports for credit card transactions
- Tracking capital expenditure forecasts and actuals
- Position requires strong attention to detail and a service oriented spirit that thrives in a fast paced very dynamic environment.
- Position requires close interactions with numerous customers throughout the organization.
- Relentless attention to detail and organization
- Customer-oriented- Calm amidst a storm of activity and customer requests
- Knowledge of procurement tools such as My Order and One Time Payment methods
- Strong project management capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Strong communication skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.