9820 NE Gibbs Dr Hillsboro, OR 97006 US
Position Title: HW Lab Engineer (EE)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a HW Lab Engineer (EE) with our client located in Hillsboro, OR
- BSEE with 10+ years of cross-functional engineering experience
- Very Strong SoC experience.
- Clear understanding of engineering design process
- Ability to provide innovative test solutions and fixtures
- Excellent debug skills of board and test set-up issues
- Solid soldering skills, board/test set-up modifications
- Knowledge of scripting language
- Good electrical measurement techniques
- Expertise on lab test equipment (set-up and measurements) such high-bandwidth digital storage oscilloscope, logic/PCIE/USB analyzer, supply, BERT, etc.
- Experience in providing lab support to digital silicon validation or device system testing
- Applications engineer with design experience who can manage technical discussions with the cross-functional engineering teams; should also be able to provide hardware designs for various technical test solutions
- Long term Contract
- Pay Rate Range: $50-65hr (DOE negotiable)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.