LMS Training Admin
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: LMS Training Administrator
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an LMS Training Admin in Kent, WA.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team across multiple locations, very strong employee focus
- Ability to self-manage activities and projects based on given priorities
- Strong written, personal, and computer skills. Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at all levels of the organization
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with mobile LMS platforms
- Experience with program management
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.