Junior Account Manager
Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Jr. Account Manager
Position Description: Protingent, Inc, a fast growing Technical Staffing firm in Bellevue, WA. is seeking a motivated Junior Account Manager to develop our growing client base of technology companies.
- The main role of this job is to identify and partner with product development companies and assist with their project needs.
- Daily activities will include both warm and cold calls, scheduling meetings and establishing value to clients through relationship building.
- You will be required to seek out and gather details of client needs and coordinate fulfillment activities.
- This position will also involve preparing and executing contracts and agreements. Daily maintenance and effective use of our online client database tools will be critical.
- The Junior Account Manager will be expected to aggressively and effectively use Protingent' s methodologies to add value to our clients in the marketplace.
- Associate or Bachelor’ s Degree in Communication or Liberal Arts
- Candidate should be a tenacious self-starter.
- 2-4 years sales experience plus a proven track record of establishing accounts and maintaining strong sales growth.
- Prior experience in technical sales, business to business sales, or staffing experience a plus.
- Technical aptitude a strong plus.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.