Junior AWS/ DevOps Engineer
Building 19, 94035, 1078 Moffett Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Position Title: Junior AWS/ DevOps Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- Software development, software builds and releases, which includes the design, development, support of builds, scripts, and installation procedure.
- Deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, troubleshooting, testing, transition, and warranty.
- Driven to optimizing company’s Cloud infrastructure and DevOps pipeline leveraging tools of core AWS services, git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Jira, and coding with Python or Java or C++.
- Focused upon automated continuous deployment of application code and the operational and security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms
- MUST be a US citizen to qualify for a security clearance or have active DoD Top Security Clearance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent quantitative field
- 12 months or more of programing experience
- Self-directed and comfortable supporting the automation needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- Team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and can communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) concepts.
- Working SQL knowledge with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support highly scalable and fault tolerant infrastructure in AWS Cloud.
- Know how to code in one of these coding languages: Java, Python, GO, C#, C++. Scripting knowledge in one of these scripting languages: Json, Python, YAML.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a similar AWS or DevOps Engineer role would be a plus but is not mandatory to be qualifying for this opportunity.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understand concepts of Containerization with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Scripting languages such as Python, bash, PowerShell etc.
- Any Cloud Certifications is a bonus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates. #LI-WL1