Jr Business Analyst
1 San Leandro, CA 94577
Position Title: Jr Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Leandro, California.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the Sales Operations team to optimize the order processing workflow so that sales orders are efficiently and accurately transacted in the underlying business systems.
- In addition, the Business Analyst will be the escalation point for the Sales Operations team for those orders which are either rejected by the system or require special handling/processing.
- Presently, there are about 120 sales orders that are processed a week and of those 60% result in service tickets that are addressed by IT personnel.
- The Business Analyst will be the escalation point.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university; business degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst (or related)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst supporting Sales Operations
- Strong functional experience with quote/order processing.
- A comprehensive understanding of the sales process and workflow.
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred) or SAP order processing; must understand the workflow and how the workflow maps to Salesforce or SAP.
- Candidates must be resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills able to effectively collaborate with both business teams and technical teams
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience developing sales order reports using tools including SQL & Excel
- Experience managing/running projects
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.