11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Senior Interaction Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Interaction Designer in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s in Industrial Design, Interaction Design or related
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- Adobe Creative Suite packages, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Axure, InDesign and HTML/motion graphics.
- Knowledge of leading edge interface technologies such as displays, controls, etc.
- Experience developing high technology products (hardware with applied software technology)
- Experience developing medical devices Strong ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
- Ability to effectively tailor and prioritize design processes and activities according to the needs of a project
- Experience in design research and user testing
- Proficiency in the use of software development collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with Software development processes
- Passion for developing user-centric designs
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.