Interaction Designer 1
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Interaction Designer 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- It is critical for candidates to work well in teams.
- Candidates must be able to understand the balance of user experience, business case, and time-to-market, and make trade-offs where appropriate.
- Define the customer experience for existing and new product applications, and handset experiences, that establish and adhere to established conventions and standards.
- Understand customer needs, as well as business and functional requirements.
- Work closely with user research and product management team to define product requirements.
- Create user stories, detailed and comprehensive wireframes, workflows, prototypes, and requirements that effectively communicate the information design and interaction design.
- Work with usability engineers to gather data on the design and iterate.
- Collaborate with visual designers, content strategists and engineering teams to implement your designs
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.