21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Inspector II
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Inspector II in Kent, WA
- A minimum of 6 years experience in receiving or dimensional inspection of aerospace components.
- Advanced blue print reading skills including GD&T per ASME Y14.5M-1994 standard.
- Intermediate to advanced application of inspection concepts and tools
- Fluent in the use of precision hand tools, gages, optical comparator, and surface plate work.
- Familiar with the use of personal computers.
- Self-motivation and ability to prioritize projects to meet completion dates.
- Operator and basic programming for CMM/VCMM/FARO.
- Inventory system knowledge
- Purchase order knowledge
- Faro and Verisurf knowledge
- Basic machining knowledge
- Experience operating heavy lifting equipment such as cranes and forklifts around flight critical hardware
- Outside processing knowledge (heat treat, plating, coating, EDM, grinding, etc.)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.