Information Systems Security Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Information Systems Security Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an IS Security Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field with 6+ years of systems security experience
- Experience developing in C++ using Security System Development mindset
- Implementation of FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic algorithms experience
- System Level Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP and/or RMF)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills; ability to write final-version deliverable technical documents and reports.
- DoD 8570.1M IAM level 2 is required (i.e., CISSP)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience developing system security engineering products and system security architectures, including development of CONOPS, Cybersecurity, IA requirements, and IA test plans/procedures.
- Experience with system architecture modeling and use case development.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.