Information Security Engineer
5808 Lake Washington Blvd NE Kirkland, WA 98033
Position Title: Information Security Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington for an experienced Information Security Engineer:
- Perform vulnerability management and application security analysis
- Collaborate with IT Operations and Development, Tech Ops, and other teams
- Evaluates tools and techniques to further prevent cyber exploits
- Drive KMS, SSL Certificate, and Password Management standards and initiatives
- 4+ years Information Security Engineering experience
- Experience in operating systems, web servers, TCP/IP, and network technologies
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning, anti-virus, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Experience with Network Security Monitoring technologies relating to the application stack
- Expertise with scripting languages (python, powershell, perl), and SANS, OWASP, and NIST Security
- BCISSP, CISA or other equivalent security certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.