Information Security Analyst
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Information Security Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Supporting the completion of the annual PCI DSS Report on Compliance
- Managing and communicating key compliance milestones for critical systems and complex processes
- Working with security operations, application support, and architecture teams to ensure the PCI DSS compliance of complex branded payment acceptance and payment card servicing processes
- Scoping both application and network vulnerability tests and penetration tests
- Interpreting and prioritizing both application and network vulnerability test and penetration test results
- Facilitating, tracking, and reporting on vulnerability scanning and penetration testing remediation activities
- Coordinating with various system owners to ensure that remediation activities are being conducted in a timeline manner and associated evidence is retained for PCI compliance
- Driving necessary system and process updates based on testing and assessment results
- Facilitating interaction between technology teams and PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and developing strong liaison relationships
- Staying current with new and evolving security topics and technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Creating written documentation related to the compliance procedures for the compliance lifecycle
- Willingly share knowledge and experiences with less experienced staff to help grow the team through training and mentoring
- 5-10 years IT security or IT security infrastructure experience
- Able to scope, interpret, and prioritize both application and network vulnerability test results
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Intermediate knowledge of all requirements of the PCI DSS v3.x, other significant PCI SSC guidance, and card security and compliance requirements from the major card brands
- Intermediate knowledge of three or more of the following technical areas: network segmentation, encryption and key management, tokenization, anti-virus and malware, secure system development, vulnerability management, penetration testing, and file integrity monitoring
- Experience with penetration testing or vulnerability management preferred
- Industry Certifications (PCI QSA/ISA/PCIP or CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CEH) preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.